10 January 2020

New Year, New Conquest ...

So the end of last year didn't go quite as planned.  Not on the hobby front, just on the 'writing it up' front!

As such, I've decided to come up with a bunch of goals for 2020 that should hold me to task.  Here goes nothing:

Goal #1 - Post every 2 weeks

As stated above, it's not that there's been no progress, I just haven't been writing it up.  The Battle for Earth Event Board is getting there, and the Battle for Earth Campaign has reached the end of the third battle!  I'm drafting articles for them so I won't spoil the surprise, but at least I've got a wealth of material to work with.  So if I fail to post, it won't be for a lack of material.

Goal #2 - Complete the Battle for Earth Event Board

It's the reason I started the blog.  So I should probably make this at least the secondary goal!

Goal #3 - Share my forces from the DropCommander Universe

Once the BfE gaming table is complete, I'm gonna need some forces to fight over it!  I've got semi-decent sized forces of UCM, Scourge, Shaltari & Resistance - in order to make a dent in the painting activities, I'll need an incentive - perhaps this can be it!

Goal #4 - Fight more battles!

There's no point in having all the toys, and no-one to play with!  We'll get the Campaign completed, but then there should be plenty of time after to try some other scenarios etc...  If anyone has any ideas, let me know in the comments below!

Goal #5 - Make sure the "to do" pile gets smaller

With the new Dropzone Commander releases, and the Dropfleet Commander releases, it's pretty certain that the collections (of all types!) will increase.  As such, I'll run a counter on the ol' lead pile to try to encourage a general decrease of the size!

That'll do for a set of goals.  Lets see how it goes ...

- Bsking

No comments:

Post a Comment

SFX049 & SFX050 - High Line Track

OK, so as seen from the previous update, a lot of the Dropzone board is now finished!  However, given I set up to do reviews of each of the...